6/13/16

summer bucket list


This summer is lining up to be a busy one, and I am incredibly shocked that June is already halfway over! Since my last entry, so much has happened. Periods of growth, frustration, thankfulness…I am glad that for now, there is a sense of calm around me that is surrounding me more and more with the onset of summer.

So naturally, as I always do, I am looking ahead with anticipation. I am so excited for the summertime and lapsing into a deep relaxation. I've been thinking about the things I want to do, but the first thing on my list is probably the most important:
  • Live EVERY day slowly, thoughtfully, and with purpose.
  • Go white water rafting!
  • Get some fun, action photography shots…I’m envisioning a rope swing??
  •  Hot air balloons
  • Wine tasting with S
  • Miniature golfing down the shore
  •  Enjoy a girl’s weekend with my gal pals
  • Get up to 4 miles running after physical therapy
  •  Go kayaking in the OBX
  • Do a spontaneous day or weekend trip with S?
  • Star gazing
  • Be good to my skin
  • Finish the current wedding projects currently queued up with @ataylorstudio
  • Expand my calligraphy practice
  • This is an ambitious one…new paint on the walls in my room?
  • Another ambitious one…get acclimated to summer eating with a more vegetarian diet
  •  Tend to my herb garden
  • Experiment with some European and Asian recipes…I subscribe to the Try to World boxes and have got some awesome themed collections from Thailand and Portugal…have to pluck up the courage to try some home cooked international flavor
  • Finish 3-5 summer reads

What's on your summer to-do list!?

ciao, xo 

SaveSave

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!